Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Wish List

I know we are in the early parts of November, but it never hurts to get a jump start on Christmas shopping, so here is the beginning's of what I would like for Christmas!  I know some of the items on my list are a little pricey, but like I said it is a "wish list" and it never hurts to ask!  Lol!  So my family, friends and fellow bloggers feel free to get me any of the following this year, thank you much! 


Any or all of the colors offered!

Gift Card

Gift Card

Gift cards are always appreciated, I love the Gap, J.Crew, itunes, Crate & Barrel, The Container Store, etc.
I will be sure to add to my list as I find things that I just cannot live without, stay tuned!  And, to my family, please send me your lists asap or it is gift cards for everyone!

- Disclaimer -
I do realize that this is a selfish wish list and would love to create world peace and solve world hunger, but let's be realistic that is never going to happen, so please no hate mail on what a horrible person I am for wanting the above items, okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment