Monday, November 28, 2011

O Christmas Tree!

It is beginning to look like Christmas at my house even though the weather is not reflecting this time of the year.  The last few years I have not purchased a Christmas tree due a busy work schedule, the $$$ it costs to buy a tree and of course lil Miss Gracie who is a four legged wrecking machine.  Well, I finally broke down and bought a tree this year, I had a store credit to Lowes so the tree only cost me $7.34 and I have decided to keep the tree outside so lil Miss cannot destroy it too much.  I also spent the day hanging lights on Gracie's house and my house, I decided not to go crazy with the lights this year.  I also dug out some of my Christmas decorations (two things to be exact) that I have scored at after Christmas sales in years past and put them out (we don't want to go too crazy now, lol!)  So it is looking a little festive now at Casa de Erin & Gracie!

Here she is, I think she may need more lights!

Gracie's house with a some lights!

 
My house with some lights!

A little decor for my place.

A steal from Crate & Barrel a couple years ago.

 
The weather for November 27, 2011, can you believe how warm it is?



No comments:

Post a Comment