I am happy to announce that I survived the Black Friday madness at South Coast Plaza and I came out ahead! I hit Banana Republic, the GAP, J.Crew and Nordstrom's, it was crazy but it was actually a lot of fun. I arrived to the mall around 9:00am and found a parking spot right away (no need to valet today), went to Banana Republic, shopped like crazy, stood in line for about 30 minutes and I made out like a bandit. The GAP was just as crazy as Banana Republic, I got a couple things there and stood in line for about 30 minutes again, then it was off to J.Crew, they were not having any good sales, it was crazy crowded so I left and then I hit Nordstrom's where I got a pair of jeans and some boots, I am not sure if I like them so I am going to try them on later and see how they all work out. Anyways, I am glad it is over, I am home now and I might do a little online shopping later on today from the comfort of my couch!
No comments:
Post a Comment