Yay today is almost FRIDAY!!! It was a busy week at work but a very productive week and I am glad it is just about over. I work a 9/80 schedule so I get every other Friday off which is awesome, but what makes it even more awesome is that my scheduled Friday off's have lately fallen on holidays, so that makes my day off either a Thursday which makes a four day weekend or in the case of next week we have Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving, so I get Wednesday off, yay for a five day weekend, but wait it gets even better, I am taking Monday and Tuesday off, cause who really wants to go to work for two days, ummmmm not me! So my friends, I am off all next week, I have a facial scheduled, a pedicure that is a must, lots of needed Gracie attention time, some date time with Mr. Pilot-Man and maybe some shopping (no, not black Friday, I am not crazy) and to think that when the 9/80 schedule was offered to us I was a bit hesitant due to the fact that I would be away from home at least 11 hours a day, well, that hesitation is gone and I am loving it, oh and a great dog walker makes things a lot better knowing that little Miss Gracie-pants is well taken care of every afternoon while I am hard at work earning money to buy her kibble (very expensive kibble, that is),
I keep telling her to go get a job, but she refuses, that lazy beast!
Happy almost Friday!
Lol!!!! Enjoy the 9 days off, Wowzie!!!! You deserve it! :-) miss ya! Xoxo
ReplyDelete