Monday, January 28, 2013

A large brain dump!

Busy week equals a brain dump blog post, well I was going to post this on Friday, then on Saturday, worked on it a little on Sunday and here we are at Monday, so instead of a Friday brain dump, it is going to be close to the longest post I have ever done!

I survived swim class last week, the first day I thought I was going to die until I found out we were going to get to wear fins during the workout. Thursday I forsure thought I was going to die but I did not, yay extra points for me!  Next week I think I will take the fins off, during the cool down portion of class, we are taking baby steps here folks.
My new fins!

It is tax season at the BTRCC, that means there will be an increased number of crazy people calling us and leaving messages.   We will for sure receive calls from seniors who will leave a message and when we call back yell at us for calling them to schedule an appointment, cause they NEVER called us about taxes and do not understand why in the world we are calling them (true story, happened to me on Friday).  We will also get calls like this one........


Ding dongs who give us two names and cannot remember their phone number, ahhhhh the public, they want to make you start drinking before 10am most days of the week.

I was really good last week about making and taking my lunches and dinners to work each day, I think my friends at Chipotle and Jersey Mikes, might send out a search party soon if I do not reappear. I plan on keeping up on this new meal routine, it is just going to continue to take time and planning to keep it up which I am not the best at, I seem to fly by the seat of my pants most days in all aspects of my life, maybe that is my way of being spontaneous.

Speaking of my great meals that I made this week, here are pics of them......

Shrimp Quesadilla

See what I said about meal planning, you freaking eat the same stuff all week, oh well!


I made this tonight and it is sure to feed me for the next couple days, I swear I felt like Susie homemaker tonight; dinner made, house cleaned and laundry done, dang!

Gracie greets me this way most mornings......


it's kind of freaky, she just stares at me if it is past 7am, its like she is willing me to wake up and feed her, lol!

My sister Kathy finally started a blog of her own, sounds like peer pressure to me from the comments on Instagram, ha!  You can find her here!

I finally caved and bought some new pants over the weekend, going from a size 12 to a size 8 pretty much makes all of your pants not fit, and yes it is a GREAT problem.  I went to the Gap, Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic and had luck at all three.  The best part was that everything I bought at Banana Republic was 50% off, SCORE, especially considering I was in denial about the price of a pair of pants I had picked out, I was going to look the other way when the girl rang them up and pretend I did not know what was going on and deal with it another day, but I did not have too, woohoo!  




Gracie likes to help with tag removal!

I am loving my new boots that I bought awhile ago!  I was really unsure if the whole skinny jean/boot look was for me, but after a few test runs in front of my mirror I decided that I would not offend too many people with this get up on, I now want the same pair of boots in brown.  


What do you think, can I pull this look off?

This is what my desktop currently looks like, I think it might be time to file some pictures and back them up!


I think that is all I have got to say for 
today, thanks for reading!

Peace!



1 comment:

  1. love the skinny jeans and boots look on you. your desktop gives me anxiety. fix it! ; )

    ReplyDelete