Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sew, a needle pulling thread!

I have been wanting a good reason to break out my sewing machine for awhile now, it is Winter time and the perfect time to sit inside where it is all warm and cozy and be crafty, I just wish I was ambitious enough to break out the scrapbooking supplies and catch up on the last nine years of my life!  Anyways, I have had a few cute little projects that I have been wanting to make for some of the kiddo's in my life, just waiting for birthday's or shower's to go to and then on Saturday my friend Bev sent me the nicest message on Facebook regarding the burp cloths I sent her as a baby gift for her sweet little girl Harper, asking me to make her some more and she would buy them from me, so here I am gettin a little crafty last night.  I sure hope she likes these, they are easy and nothing fancy but the sure do come out looking cute!

My favorite indoor hobby, I think it is time to sign up for lessons again!

Well, just imagine the picture rightside up, not sure why my computer is doing this!


No comments:

Post a Comment