Happy 2013 everyone! Wow, can you believe that it has been 13 years since everyone was freaking out about Y2K? I hope everyone survived 2012 had a fun and safe New Year's Eve to ring in 2013. Like the party animal I am, I was in bed by 10:45pm, lol! After a 14 hour day on my feet I was beat and there was no way I was going to make it to any parties let alone till midnight, so I decided to call it a night pretty much the minute I walked in the door. As always this is the time of year where we all sit back and reflect on the past 12 months of our lives, make resolutions that we hope will last at least till February and dream about how 2013 will be better than 2012. 2012 was probably one of the best years of my life, paddling and DOCC definitely changed my life forever for the better, the break-up was tough but looking at my life now, I am glad it happened, ha, I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth, anyways, here are links to some of my favorite posts in 2012, it was so hard not to tell you to just read the whole darn blog cause so many of the posts just cracked me up and it was fun to see to see all of the pictures and read all of the random things that go through my mind....
A New Hobby!
Surprise!
Off to the Races!
A Fresh Start (one of the best days of my life for so many reasons)
It's in the Movies!
One Fish, Two Fish, Three Fish!
Chchchanges 9-man-style
Another Reason Why!
Hanging with the Fam!
Giddy-up!
Catalina or bust 2012
A New Toy!
Friend!
Yes, Last Week Was CRAZY!
Life!
A "Dam" Good Time!
I wish everyone a wonderful 2013!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment