It is a chilly night in the OC, cold as in we will have a lot of frost tomorrow morning on the cars, grass and roofs and being the ultimate genius I am I opened my kitchen window this morning before I left for work so there would be a little fresh air coming through the house and came home to it being a warm 59 degrees inside, brrrrr! So what better night for a little hot chocolate and a warm blanket on the couch. Growing up my Mom would make us hot chocolate every morning with our breakfast and every morning we would remind her (like she had forgotten after the hundredth time we had told her) not to stir ours cause we liked to eat the chocolate stuck at the bottom, mmm it was soooo good. So thinking about those fond childhood memories I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and it turned into an epic fail, it is amazing that one can mess it up so bad!
AHHHHH! The best part is after I cleaned this up, I ended up spilling the rest of it on me, the table and my laptop! Gracie was thrilled cause she got to lick it up and I am glad most of it landed on me instead of the computer.
Whomp Whomp Whomp!
Just because it spilled doesnt mean it didnt taste good! well, did it at least?
ReplyDelete