It's almost that time again, yep, paddling season is just a couple weeks away, can you believe it, I can't, I keep asking myself did it ever end? You may recall the gazillion posts of how much fun I had last season, holy moly it was a blast but with the good fun of paddling comes the sacrifice of free time; practice Monday, Wednesday and Saturday until race season, then it is Monday's, Wednesday's and all day at the race/beach (yes, soooo rough) on Saturday's, add in a full-time job a dog and there is where any additional time goes. So as I sat last night thinking about the upcoming season, I had my first genius moment of 2013 and probably my last as I will be so freakin busy I won't have time to think of anything else until next September, I kid you not. I decided it would be in my best interest to stock up on as many everyday/Target supplies as I had room to store for the next few months so I do not have to worry about making a Target run on my one free day of the week for a long time, I know you are all thinking, "Erin you are a genius", you all can thank me later for this little tidbit of advice and for all of you who do not paddle no need to worry I am stalked up on laundry detergent, toilet paper, soap and feminine products for the next few months, so if you find yourself in need I am just a phone call away! Next week it will be a trip to the pet store to stock up on Gracie's food, cause homegirl has been known to be fed microwaveable brown rice a time or two when I have forgotten to hit up the pet store(hanging head down in bad pet owner shame) and we all know that she has not and will never let me forget to feed her.
Just a sampling of what I bought today!
And for all of you who need to get in shape and have a lot of free time on your hands that you need to fill, meet me down at Baby Beach on Saturday, February 2, for some fun, see you there!


No comments:
Post a Comment