Monday, January 14, 2013

Gee I wonder why......

Gracie is NEVER invited over to my parents house or why they NEVER offer to babysit?  


I have been kind of feeling bad for Gracie a lot this week, I have been battling this lame cold and it has been freezing outside like so cold we broke 23 year old records, that is how cold it has been, so needless to say Gracie has been a tad neglected in the walk department.  I knew she would be thrilled to go visit her BFF Lucy for the evening, so I loaded her up into the car and off we went.  Whenever we arrive to my parents house the first thing that Gracie does is run into the kitchen in search of Lucy's food, well she got lucky and it was there sort of waiting for her. After the food was quickly taken away hurricane Gracie went and found a tennis ball, starting bouncing it all over the house and then dropped it in Lucy's water bowl, ugh!  That was the end of the tennis ball, so like the perfectly trained dog Gracie is, she went and dropped it in the toy box all by herself.  Then it was time to go outside (nature always calls when we go over there), so I let her out not thinking about the gate to the pool being open, ahhhh, I quickly battled the back door to get outside and somehow managed to beat Gracie to the gate and narrowly dodge her jumping into the pool (I am laughing thinking about it) and everyone complains she is a bad dog!  

Lucy and Gracie spent the evening wrestling with each other, they think that they have to do this while we are eating dinner, like it is some kind of dinnertime show. This time it was pretty mellow compared to when Gracie gets ahold of Lucy's collar and drags her around the house and thankfully my Mom sold the living room coffee table, now we no longer have to listen to Gracie's head hitting it every time she runs into that room.

Boy times have changed since Gracie was a little pup!!


No comments:

Post a Comment