Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Adventures of Super Dad!

Today my Dad AKA Super Dad came over to help put some of the finishing touches on my house! After replacing the floors, putting up crown molding, replacing all of the door casing, installing recessed lighting and months and months of hard work on the house (I am sure he is ready to be done), Super Dad and I went to World of Molding, Home Depot, and along the way we stopped to help out an old lady who was in a car accident and appeared to be a little disoriented (she lives in Leisure World, probably be a good idea if she took the LW shuttle from now on). Anyways, Super Dad and I hung up a mirror, talked about the bathroom remodel and mapped out the plan for Gracie's new dog house that we will be starting soon! All I have to say is without Super Dad's AMAZING skills I would of never been able to do all the upgrades to my house that I wanted and I am soooooo thankful!!! THANKS Super Dad, you are the BEST!







Sorry the pictures did not come out as well as I wanted, it looks much better in person!

If you are in the neighborhood stop on by! I have NO idea why my blog looks funny, any suggestions on how to fix the layout of this post & pics?

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet Daddy! Everything looks great and I can't believe all the work ya'll did. Can't wait to see Gracie's new house!

    ReplyDelete