Saturday, March 27, 2010
Flattering or Freaky?
To round out a bizarre week out work, yesterday while I was at work (part of my job is facility reservations, booking b-day parties, weddings, meetings, etc.) I was meeting with this 50 something guy who was booking a room for his son's wedding. We were talking and going over some of the details and all of the sudden he asked me if I would be there that day? I told him "no" and then he proceeded to ask me to be his date to this wedding. In my head I am thinking "ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE?". I am probably a good 20years younger than him and really, you do not even know me!!! Who takes a total stranger to their sons wedding? Thank goodness I was quick with the comebacks that afternoon and had a GREAT reason why I could not go! So I nicely told him that I have to work off site that day at the Santa Margarita Water District "Fiesta de Aqua", so I will not be able to make it. Whew! That was a close one!!! I am so glad it is the weekend, work was really starting to freak me out! Happy weekend to everyone, I am off to go enjoy the nice warm sunshine!!!
Labels:
Are you kidding me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! That is totally insane! Girl, you need a vacation from all those crazies!
ReplyDelete