
Happy Thursday!!! It is a beautiful day in sunny Southern California and there is nothing better then a long morning walk with the pup and a visit to the mother ship (Starbucks). You know when buying real estate the motto is location, location, location, well since living near the beach would cost way too much $$$, the next best location was living near a Starbucks! Every morning G-dog and I walk across the street to Starbucks ( I no longer have to order, all of the barista's know what I want) and then hit the road for a 3 mile walk!! There is seriously nothing better at the moment then enjoying a venti non-fat white mocha in the warm sunshine!

(Gracie working on her tan after our walk!)
sounds yummy!~
ReplyDeleteI'd take that walk with you! Of course, I'd have to get the Caramel Apple Spice since I'm not a coffee drinker. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm excited about catching up on yours!
ReplyDeleteSamiJoe and Jill, thanks for visiting!! I am new to blogland and enjoy reading your blogs!!!
ReplyDelete