Twice in one weekend?? Super Dad has once again out done himself! After I kindly reminded him that we (I mean he, like I am any help at all) need to get started on Gracie's dog house! May 1st is our deadline to have Gracie's new pad all finished because the crate she currently resides in has to go back to the neighbors house who we are borrowing it from. Super Dad jumped into action headed to Home Depot, purchased all of the supplies and started a great foundation that is going to turn into a fantastic home for the lil furball!
Gracie's new digs will feature a craftsman style feel, a swinging front door, a shingled roof, siding, designer paint on the outside while maintaining a very feminine decor inside (can you tell I watch way too much HGTV?), along with a puppy proof design AKA as no good corners for her to chew on while I am at work. Once it is complete she will have all of the other dogs in the neighborhood howling with jealousy as she enjoys the life of leisure.
Here are some of the pictures of today's progress, currently the windows and door opening have not been cut, but have no fear Super Dad will this done next weekend!! Stay tuned for the roof raising!!


Looks awesome! Your dad should sell those :)
ReplyDeleteI know that is what I was telling him yesterday!!! Not sure if he wants to get into the dog house building business!
ReplyDeleteGracie will definitely be the envy of all her friends!
ReplyDeletesweet! I need to do the same for sumba soon...and when I say I ... I totally mean my hubby! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday! :0) I look forward to getting to know you. Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDelete