Ok, so I know I am lame, but it is the little things in life that make me really happy! After a really nice dinner with an old friend, we went to to Huntington Surf & Sport one of my top 10 favorite stores and (drum roll please) there right in front of my eyes was the little black sun visor that I have been in search of for two years. I know you are thinking, really, a black sun visor? Yes, a black sun visor, one would think that you can buy a sun visor anywhere, but LET me tell you that is not the case. Last Summer I searched high and low for one, I guess they were out of style last summer, now you are probably thinking, were they ever in style?? The reason why I am such a fan of the sun visor is because I have this crazy blonde hair (all natural, just ask me how many blonde moments I have everyday) and all I have to do to keep it blonde is go out in the sun and it lightens up, saving me A LOT of $$$ if I were to have it professionally done. However, along with the blonde hair comes green eyes and therefore I turn into an instant jackpot for my dermatologist, so I try really hard to keep my face and skin protected especially during the summer months. So after all of this rambling the point of this story is with the sun visor I can keep my hair blonde and face protected and in the end save my self a lot of $$$ and that makes me really happy!
I also have blond hair, but blue eyes and I teach swimming in the summer. I found a great thing a couple of years ago. Every night I rub down with coconut oil before bed. There are a bunch of skin benefits for it, but for me I end up with a nice tan and no issues to deal with. You should try it!
ReplyDeleteStudy some of the skin benefits. It is a good thing.
Cindy
I have dark hair and green eyes and let me tell you, the sun has done a number on my skin over the years. Way to go for thinking about yours early on! Glad you found your perfect visor!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun Erin! But I didn't realize that's why you wanted a visor instead of a hat!
ReplyDelete