SO the work on the house is STILL going on!! I (I mean my Dad) is wondering if it is EVER going to end?? Well this past weekend I spent caulking and painting all of the baseboard and door casings in the living room and kitchen. I know many of you are jealous and wish that you could of helped out. Well, the good news is that there is still plenty to do, so grab your paper towels and caulking gun and let the fun begin and for all of you that are not going to make it (I know, I would rather stick a fork in my eye) I will be posting photo's soon!!
(These are the BEST paper towels EVER!)
Cool site Erin, now I can KIT even BEYOND FB! I am bitten by the decorating bug too, tho i dont own our house so i am limited to flowers and curtains. Especially when i was in our house for a week recovering from my eye surgery (i am fine now) all i could think about was how to redecorate stuff!
ReplyDelete