, managed to find my way around in the maze they call City Hall, started a new journey and best of all PASSED probation. For the last 8 months I have been kind of freaked out not knowing if I would have a job at the end of my first year. Budget cuts are killer especially when you are the last employee that has been hired and they have practically wiped out all of the part-time staff (they were the first to go & I am close to next in line) and at this point there is no seniority to be earned.
Monday, March 1, 2010
One Year Already??
WOW!! Tomorrow will be one year since I started working in RSM, I cannot believe how fast this past year has flown by!! A year ago I hobbled into RSM on crutches just a few days after having my hip repaired (what was I thinking)
, managed to find my way around in the maze they call City Hall, started a new journey and best of all PASSED probation. For the last 8 months I have been kind of freaked out not knowing if I would have a job at the end of my first year. Budget cuts are killer especially when you are the last employee that has been hired and they have practically wiped out all of the part-time staff (they were the first to go & I am close to next in line) and at this point there is no seniority to be earned.
, managed to find my way around in the maze they call City Hall, started a new journey and best of all PASSED probation. For the last 8 months I have been kind of freaked out not knowing if I would have a job at the end of my first year. Budget cuts are killer especially when you are the last employee that has been hired and they have practically wiped out all of the part-time staff (they were the first to go & I am close to next in line) and at this point there is no seniority to be earned.
Labels:
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment