I am the proud new owner of a previously owned (really old) sewing machine!! My good friend Kate (her royal Steiness) found my newest toy at her church garage sale, so for $20 I am determined to learn how to sew !! I am so excited! The last time I used a sewing machine was in Mrs. Loyd's 8th grade Home Economics Class. I made this lame pillow shaped as a Rollerblade. I am going to sign up for sewing lessons through the City of Costa Mesa (yay for the parks and recreation department), so all of who are having babies in the near future, you just might be lucky enough to receive something from the erin mudry collection!!

Last weekend my Mom and I were out shopping for fabric at JoAnn's and somehow THIS made it into our cart. I don't know how it happened, some how it just jumped in and went home with us!! I have been eyeing the Cricut for sometime now, every time I see the infomercial it makes me want to get the Visa out and call the 1-800- I- don't- need this #. Good news for us this thing was REALLY on sale, we (my mom) saved a ton $$$, so she did not feel so guilty purchasing it (my dad will never know, her office is such a mess he will never see it). Anyways when we got home we put it together and played with it all evening and dreamed about all of the accessories that we can buy to go with it! Needless to say my scrapbooks will be greatly enhanced due to this little machine!!
Nice sewing machine! Since we don't have tv & infomercials, I have no idea what a Cricut is. Enlighten me!!!
ReplyDelete