breakfast, loaded up Gracie for Doggie Daycare, hit Starbucks and got on the road! We made it to Snow Summit without hitting much traffic (i love fastrack and the carpool lane), put our gear on and I laid out the ground rules, no crying unless there is blood & no giving up if you fall down (seriously the best strategy with him).
Once we got on the slope I gave him some instructions and away he went. I could not believe how well he did, by the end of the day he was able to go about 15-20ft. without falling and even jump up and down. It was so neat all day he had a huge smile on his face, never complained once and only asked to take a break because he was hungry. Finally at 3:00pm we loaded up the CRV and headed back down the mountain, we made great time and did not hit any traffic from Big Bear to Los Angeles (I have no idea how that happened), had dinner with my sister, drove to Huntington Beach to get the cord for the camera and FINALLY after traveling on 13 different freeways and over 260 miles I made it home at 11:00pm, I have got to hand to my CRV, she is a little dirty but boy did she get the job done. WOW, what a day, I cannot wait till the next time!
He is absolutely adorable! Glad ya'll had a good time!
ReplyDelete