I was planning in participating in Black Friday this year (at midnight when the mall opens, going to try and power through the food coma), I even went to the mall yesterday for a little bit to scope things out and see if there was anything that I wanted and where to find it, I decided a plan was the best way to get through all of the madness. Then I got to thinking last night, why not go and purchase all of the things I want when it is not crowded and then take my receipts back and have them do a price adjustment, genius I KNOW! So instead of fighting the crazies for the last sweater in my size or digging through piles of chaos and getting annoyed with the people who brought their small children and have forgotten to feed them due to their bargain hunting, I am going to go in peace today, shop till I am broke (oh wait, I am already broke) and then go back on Thursday and just stand in line and hand them my receipt and watch the dollars credited to my account. After that is all done, if I need to too, I will be sitting on my couch in my stretchy pants with my laptop loading up my online shopping carts while waiting patiently till cyber Monday.
You can thank me later for these great shopping tips!

No comments:
Post a Comment