Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sleigh Bells will be Ringing!

That's right folks Christmas is just around the corner and it is time to work on my Wish List for this year.  I don't really have any big ticket items on the list so far, but things could change!  
I could really use something like this for my bathroom, I am having a drawer crisis.
                                                                                                   
                                                 Master Lock 5400D Select Access Key Storage Box with Set-Your-Own Combination Lock, 1-Pack

I lied, this is a big ticket item!
                                                                           Click here

Stocking Stuffers
Some of their stocking stuffers are cool!

Additional Items:

-Light for the front and back of my bike.
-Step stool(s) from the Container Store and yes I would like two, but one would be great!
-Name for my OC-1
-Gift cards
-Dream Scent from the Gap (perfume)
- A paddle or $$$ towards a paddle
- A bag of dog food for Gracie
-A day at Doggie Day Care for Gracie (best gift ever)



No comments:

Post a Comment