Yesterday at work a little old lady closed her arm in her car door and got a nasty cut on her arm, she got really upset and felt light headed so naturally we called in reinforcement from Station 45. My my has the staffing level changed a bit, looks life they got some young good looking blood running through there instead of the old guys, no complaints from me! Looks like our victim did not mind either as she pranced around with one on each arm after they fixed her up, I hate her!!! I was so ready to fake an injury, so I could have one on each arm as well, never in a million years would I thought I would ever be jealous of an old woman, so not fair.

They were holding hands just seconds before (that should be me)!
Look, she is totally grabbing his arm and checking out his muscles (that should be me again)!
Then she went after Cody, total cougar!
I needed to add a hole to my belt, I used these tools to get it done........
And the funniest thing of all was this noticed posted on my door, looks like they really do listen to customer feedback and they do not want to be slapped with a $25 doggie daycare bill, read bullet point #4. Yep, they showed up unannounced last week and I could not leave Gracie at home cause she would bark all day, so I took her to camp and then informed Pilot Painting (see nothing good ever come from a Pilot) that they owed me $25 for doggie daycare since they gave me no warning they were coming and I cannot get another barking dog letter. After some haggling, I told them they could paint my front gate for me and we would call it even, they agreed and all ended well! Well, I came home to this and it appears as if Gracie can bark her little head off all day Thursday and all day Friday and we cannot get in trouble, AWESOME! But really, they HOA needs to pick the final color, cause I am sick of moving all of my crap so my unit can be the test unit, hmmmm, I wonder if somehow I can negotiate the moving of all my stuff somehow?

That's it for now, happy Wednesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment