Just a quick update to my previous, I went to the Mission Viejo Mall today cause it is close to my house. Sometimes I can be a mall snob and only shop at South Coast Plaza, but I prefer a couple stores at the Mission Mall vs. South Coast Plaza, so that is where I wound up. I hit the Gap, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Abercrombie & Fitch (so weird, I have not been in there in years) and Ann Taylor LOFT. I had mentioned previously that I was doing all of this so I would only have to stand in line and collect my savings on Friday, actually I said Thursday, but you all know what I meant, cause of course I will be stuffing my face on Thursday, so therefore I will be busy oh and minor details the mall is closed on Thursday, duh Erin! Anyways, back to my reason for the update, a lot of the stores I hit are already doing their Black Friday sales, so there is really no reason to go to the mall on Friday. Get this, I went to the Gap today and saved $92.57, it was awesome, I bought 7 items and averaged right around $10 a piece, I saved more than I spent. Here is a picture of what I bought, just some basics, cause I have none and yes, I might of purchased the same shirt in three different colors (don't judge), I also bought a pair of pj's cause I think the pants will fit nicely under my snowboarding pants, so they were a totally justifiable purchase as well. The striped sweater was from Banana Republic, it is so soft and I loved the other two I bought a few weeks ago that are similar, I just had to have another plus it was on sale. The off white sweater (yes mom, I still hate that color most of the time) is from Abercrombie, so not on sale, but I really liked it and I have been eyeing for awhile (it has been in the window of the store), so I bought it. And for the record I was able to squeeze myself into a size 8 pair of jeans today, they were tight, but I could zip them up and button them, so therefore I say VICTORY, I did not buy them cause they were not a great deal and I could buy them at that price anytime.
Ann Taylor Loft and J.Crew were a total bust, but that's ok, I am out of $$$.
So, the point of this post is go shopping now and avoid the craziness on Friday!

great colors, great deals! I just wonder if its ever gonna get cold enough to wear them??
ReplyDelete