The week is coming sorta kinda coming to an end yet there is still
so much more left to do this week that I am not sure where all of the time will
come from to get it all done!
Halloween happened yesterday and it was a lot of fun, hopefully
you all received treats instead of tricks.
We had a Happy “Hour”ween at work, everyone brought something to share
and it was a lot of fun, I brought the famous Jalapeno Dip oh my yummy goodness and it appears as if I had a little too much fun with my camera!
The peeps, I work with...Cody, Judi, Wendi, Rhonda, Me & Kaori
The dip before it was mixed together.
The kiddo’s celebrated Halloween at school with all of their kid
friends, Mari went as a bat, Cole went as a wizard and Caroline went as an
owl.
Super Mom celebrated her birthday as well yesterday, it was kind
of uneventful but she did blow out all of her candles in one puff, lets hope
her wish comes true!
Movember (a portmanteau
of the slang word "mo" for moustache and
"November")
is an annual, month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the
month of November to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer
initiatives. Thank you wikipedia! Well, my lip
liner mustache has been washed away and my fake mustache has fallen off, so I is
there a color or a t-shirt that I can wear to show support cause until I hit menopause my stache won't be growing in?
Starbucks has been kind enough to let us know that the holidays
are coming with the new RED cup (anyone hearing the red solo cup song?), time
to go shopping folks!
I seriously rocked my lunch hour today, I made it to Chipotle, the
carwash and to Trader Joe’s in 51 minutes, AMAZING!
Look at all the crap that was riding around in my vehicle, I should for sure get better gas mileage now!
I found Gracie like this this morning, umm what is wrong with this picture?
I think that is it for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment