I think I finally completed the recap of last weekends
events, yes they are totally out of order but I think I covered everything worth covering!
Super Mom and I went to lunch together today, we usually hit
up the same spot (Cinnamon Productions) when she comes to RSM, however as she
was getting out of the car I noticed my boss and our city manager where going
to the same restaurant so we quickly aborted our entry, jumped into her car and
drove off, it was one of those Ikea commercial moments when the lady runs to
the car screaming start the car start the car, except I was not screaming. We ultimately ended up in Foothill Ranch and
ate at Mustard’s Café, I am actually kind of glad the way it all worked out, I
have been wanting to try Mustard’s Café for a while now and I have to say I
look forward to going back there.
Last night after work (gasp, going out on a school night) I
met up with some of my peeps for a little birthday dinner for Sheila at Southof Nick’s in San Clemente. Oh my goodness
I love all of my new friends,
they are so great!
A few were not pictured, but are loved as well!
I have thought of a few more things for my Christmas wish
list.
-A roadside emergency kit for my bike.
-Gift card to Banana Republic, I am really digging their
clothes lately and have picked up a few essentials over the past few weeks.
- A red flag for my OC1, since it is really long and I do not want anyone running into it! Click here
I was going to go to Mammoth this weekend but decided not to
at the last minute. I was going to have
to take Gracie with me but the weather report says snow and I was not sure I
could handle all of that time inside with Gracie and make sure she was not
driving everyone nuts. I have a baby
shower to go to on Sunday for my friend Marisa, funny I have not seen her since
her last baby shower, but I am glad she sent me an invite because I really
enjoy her company, I think I am going to invite myself over soon for dinner or
something like that, so I can chat with her more and soak up new baby snuggles! And, there are a few paddling things going on
this weekend that sound like fun, so I will be sure to keep busy.
I am off all next week for work since I had planned on being
on the slopes, but instead I will be staying in and doing some crafty type
things, so I am PRAYING for rain so I won’t be tempted to go outside and play. I am hoping to take my OC-1 out a couple
times next week in order to fulfill some needed recreation/exercise
requirements and yes, I realize praying for rain and wanting to take my OC-1
out really do not mix, maybe it can rain after 10am!
I came home from work today to find this......
Yep, some of the stuffing from her bed, Oh Gracie!!
My "man"dals (yes, they are very ugly) have been sitting in my kitchen sink for the past two days, I need to wash them, but just have not gotten around too it.
And this is how I cooked tonight, leftovers, fancy I know!
And the best part of the week is that I just realized I am on VACATION till the 26th!
Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment