For eight months now I have been putting off some dreaded lab work (hanging my head in shame) for my kidney's, ya they have been acting up for awhile now (they leak blood, no biggie), but so far all of the tests have come back normal even the "I am going to pee my pants" bladder ultrasound. Oh my that was funny, I brought a change of clothes and a plastic bag cause I was convinced I was going to pee my pants. Anyways, I finally remembered (I had to fast) to do it today, they took nine vials of blood, the girl who did it was AMAZING, she hit a pumping vein, I did not feel a thing and I was sent home with this........
Yep, I have to do 24hour pee collection jug, AWESOME. So for the next 24 hours I get to pee on my hand into a cup as I collect it, TMI? And the best part.......wait for it......I get to store it in my refrigerator, how gross is that? Anyone want to come over for dinner? I will be bleaching the frig tomorrow after I drop it off at the lab. So I am sorta home bound for the day as in her words "it is very important that you do miss an opportunity to collect".
I am so excited to do this, said NO one ever!
The good news is that on December 21, at 9:20am they will tell me everything is fine and I will never have to do this again, Go Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment