Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Saturday Afternoon

Day three in my recap of the weekend, see I told you it was a busy one!  Saturday, was a busy day with some ups and downs.  I woke up early loaded my boat on the car and drove down to baby beach, but with a little misscommunication, I missed meeting up with my friends and since I cannot unload my boat myself I was stuck, so I headed home, went for a bike ride, went to Home Depot for a new filter (it was freezing in my house so it was time to turn the heater on), walked Gracie, showered and headed over to my cousin Katie's baby shower.  Katie is 36 weeks along a ready to have lil Miss Ava Lynn any day now, it was fun to spend the afternoon with Katie and her family and friends and I cannot wait to meet her new little bundle of joy at Christmas.  


Congrats to the Carbajal Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment