Saturday night we celebrated the Parent's birthday's, my mom's is on Halloween and my Dad's was this past Friday, we all gathered at their house for dinner, presents and cake. The evening started off with the family Christmas photo and let's just say each year we credit the difficulty of taking the picture due to the kids ages, but I am starting to think this will not be an eassy process till they are 16 or so, I really wish I had pictures of my sister jumping around behind me to get them to smile! Super Mom made her good lasangna, salad and garlic bread, we all gobbled it up especially Cole, it is funny how the kids think my Mom's food is the best ever and eat like champs when they are over. Here are some out takes of the night, holy moly are those kids cute.
Mari and Cole, always close by to help unwrap presents!
Yes, Dad you are AWESOME!
Yep, not gonna get a great picture!
She looks scared!
Happy Birthday to the GREATEST parents out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment